Reamer Shoe Definition
Reamer shoe is a casing shoe that overcomes wellbore obstructions to guide casing or liners to total depth (TD)
The eccentric guide nose climbs ledges and negotiates obstructions while the cutting structure reams out tight spots or obstruction in the wellbore. Compatible with all cementing product,casing and liner hanger assemblies, our Reamer Shoe provides highly effective protection- against unexpected or anticipated casing and liner running problems, and has been specifically designed for potentially difficult wellbore conditions such as swelling shales, ledges and washed out areas of wellbore.
- API Standard Casing Shoe
- Tough durable profiled cement nose
- Fitted with High flow phenolic float valve tested in excess of API test procedures
- 5,000 & 10,000 psi Valves Available
- Double Valve Option Available
- Auto fill Option Available
- New and Improved cementing process for valve retention
- Cement tested to 5000 & 10,000psi
- Material: P-110, K55, J55, N80
- Thread Type: BTC, STC, LTC, NEW VAM or BLANK THREAD &Customized
- Size Available: 5 1/2″, 6 5/8″, 7″, 8 5/8″, 9 5/8″, 10 3/4″, 11 3/4″, 13 3/8″, 16″, 18 5/8″, 20″ reamer shoe
- PDC drillable
Our reamer Shoe connections are available in all types of API and Premium connections depending on customer request, as well as with flush connections.
- Inquiry and consulting support.Choose the best reamer shoe for you.
- Sample testing support.
- View our Factory.
- Training how to install the machine, training how to use the machine.
- Engineers available to service machinery overseas.